Friday, May 18, 2012

Tree Houses

I have always loved the great outdoors, whether it be camping, hiking, biking, backpacking and of course my favorite swimming in the river. Though as I get older I crave the comforts of home in my outdoor space, for example: I will finally be getting a blow up mattress for tent camping this summer!  More then that I am wanting my outdoor home space (also known as my yard) to be a place of comfort and peace, a no bug zone that has shade and a cozy place to lay my head....ah sounds good, right?  It got me thinking, and the answer TREE HOUSE!  A tree house not only provides the aforementioned things but also allows space for creativity, child play, impromptu "camping" and if large enough a place for meals to be eaten as a family.  Again I run into the problem that we do not own this space we currently reside in so I am thinking to the future, nothing wrong with being prepared and maybe I can inspire a home owner or two to get creative in their outdoor space... Enjoy the view, thanks for stopping by, hope you have a wonderful weekend! 






This is a genuine tree house that would require some pretty sturdy pines, if you are lucky enough to have in your yard then get busy building this so I can come and play. ;-)


Almost any sized yard could accomodate this little beauty, I would have a hard time sharing this with the kiddos!


So serene and magical, probably why it is blowing up pinterest...



Sleeping Beauties cottage is what I think of when gazing upon this sweet and beautifully done tree house, I want!




I picture for myself and family something more like a yurt.  Up on a deck platform with a climbing wall attached to the side, a slide to descend down, a swing set under the deck...Yep it paints a pretty picture alright, someday it will be more then a pretty picture it will be a reality, it will also make a nice guest quarters! 


Peace,
-Gypsy Lov'n

2 comments:

  1. Love, Love, Love these! I've had an affinity for tree houses my whole life... so MAGICAL! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, that is what I should of said I like most, the MAGIC! Thanks again for your input <3

    ReplyDelete