Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Rambling Ways...

Here is the first snippet of the photo shoot I did yesterday with Dylan and my little sisters. They are modeling Original Jewelry by Gypsy Lov'n =)




     Traveling Gypsies...






 Dylan Mae is wearing a custom creation by none other than Dylan herself, loving the simplicity of the open necklace!



Shea is wearing a Megan Page custom piece and rocking it I might add!

          
Kayla is modeling future Jewelry, the beads just meshed well with her warrior gypsy vibe!



 Up cycled anklet, should make for an easy breezy DIY...later, promise!

              


 Gypsy Lov'n for sure! A big thank you to my beautiful models!

3 comments:

  1. This was such a fun shoot, thank you to my beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all u girls are so gorgeous, and the boxes! genius ;) cute blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete