Wednesday, June 5, 2013

DIY Bleach Pen with Stencil

Alright people if you haven't tried the DIY bleach pen designs on your clothes yet then you are missing out! I have seen some DIY's on the internet that walk you step by step through the process, this is not that blog...not for sheer laziness on my part. Not exactly, I would be lying if I didn't admit that to be a contributing factor, the full truth is that it is just so easy a full tutorial would seem offensive to your intellect. ;-) 


Pretty huh! Simply lay your stencil down(work in a well ventilated space folks) on your dark cotton fabric, make sure you put some cardboard in-between your fabric so it doesn't bleed, stipple and smear till you see full coverage, pull stencil straight up carefully and viola! If your impatient like me you'll have a blow dryer handy so you can see the results even faster! 


I told you easy and with some WOW factor!


My awesome stencil from hobby lobby, love that place!


A little free hand action on my leggings.


Sorry for the un-edited pictures, thats the sheer laziness kicking in... I'm a busy mama, what can I say. Hope you enjoyed this "tutorial", if you need more then what I offer (I wont hold it against you) then check out this gal... Also I have yet to try this but I guess you can make your own bleach pen, the name brand stuff is pricey and goes fast, especially if your like me and start bleaching everything in site!

No comments:

Post a Comment