Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pinterest LOVE!

My love for Pinterest runs deep, I am a creature who seeks all things aesthetically pleasing, I am a Libra after all... Today when perusing through some of my pin boards I was taken aback by the beauty in some of the photographs. But which ones to share? This may have to become a weekly or at least monthly post, call it my pinning and pining...he, he, he or not. That is a bit of a tongue twister.  Hope you enjoy a look into what makes me swoon...













All the links back to either original artist or place from which I pinned can be found on my pinterest boards, under Inspire...Creativity...Beauty or My Style Pinboard.
We live in such an amazing world, full of so many brilliant and creative souls, I thank and applaud you ALL.

Peace
-Gypsy Lov'n

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I especially like the one that's just big block letters 'part of the same thing'!!! Sweeeeet compilation! <3

    ReplyDelete