Friday, May 25, 2012

Square Watermelon!

SQAURE WATERMELON!!!! 


Is it just me or is this one of the coolest things you have ever seen?



So COOL!


This is not genetically altered in any way, just grown in a box, well cube rather. I want to try this, I am just now planting my watermelon so why not?  I found this here...I don't know how it has not taken off and done commercially in the USA, it probably wont be long until we see them in our local super market!  I'm sure you could grow a variety of food in many shapes, do you find this strange or intriguing?  As for me I am intrigued...Enjoy!


-Gypsy Lov'n 

3 comments:

  1. I too Megan am very intrigued. You have an AWESOME site going on here and I am going to pass it on, along with the Watermelon idea. I too have enough time to prepare my veggies for a "New Summer Fashion".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to say that you really got my attention with your Blog a few weeks ago when I saw the title "Gypsy Lov'n". My Grandma Buck was a Gypsy of sorts and so then became my cousin in a tiny little town in Colorado. My cousin of course is a College English teacher now in Denver. My Grandmother , well , it was her liveliehood. I used to sit and watch her read. She had a booming business with only repeat customers that she had had for years. She read tea,coffee,palms yours eyes and Tarot with and old falling apart deck of cards. We should talk sometime. I think it would be interesting. My Grandma was not anything of a Dark person. In fact we went through lessons when I was about 8 yrs. old on how to PUSH it back. I'm rambling but just wanting to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam, that is so amazing, I would love to learn more about your grandma she sounds AMAZING! Thank you so much for following my ramblings and all your support, I very much appreciate comments and any feedback! Have an amazing weekend... =)

    ReplyDelete