Sunday, July 15, 2012

Lack of Engagement

I sit here today very frustrated at my sheer lack of engagement with humanity...have I retreated do to this endless pregnancy with its ups and many downs? Or is it something else? I feel so un inspired, not only with this blog as I have obviously not posted in weeks but in almost every area of my life. My body aches, my head hurts I am medicating not only gestational diabetes but high blood pressure...whats next?  I dont usually feel this pessimistic but today I do, I want to feel inspired by life and by those around me.  But as usual it feels as I retreat the people in my life do the same so it seems at times like there is no safety net no point of light to dimly follow no North...I have a propensity to always make it known when I feel any shadows, down moods etc.. that life is not actually the reality in which I feel when down. My life is beautiful and I am so very blessed.  I always feel I risk offending or seeming ungrateful maybe it is the Libra in me, the people pleaser either way it gets sort of annoying to not just complain without adding in the "but"... Yet there always is a light to the other side of the dark and I know I will get there again.  I'm feeling better already after writing this, so thank you for those who took the time to read this.  Hope your day,week, month, life is filled with more ups then it is with downs...


Peace and Love,
      - Gypsy Lov'n

Let there be LIGHT!

2 comments:

  1. Pregnancy is a time of turning inward so its not surprising to feel separate and not involved in outward things. And if you are experiencing unstable blood sugars and hypertension, then you are definitely drained and exhausted! Has your provider talked to you about a high protein diet for pregnancy? 100 grams of a protein a day is what many midwives recommend. I know that the closer I got to that, the better I felt and the more stable my lab reports were. Blessings to you mama! I hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your care and your comment, I am eating more protein then I have ever consumed in my life! It is helping and the feelings of stability are returning, well most days... =) I am getting closer and sensing the relief/release and so eager to meet this little soul bouncing around inside me, thanks again for the words of encouragement. Blessings to you as well...

    ReplyDelete